SCS Foundation Golf Tournament
Come Golf With Us!
Date: Saturday, June 2, 2018
Time: 8 a.m. Shotgun Start
Place: Black Rock Creek Golf Course, Sunnyside
Format: 4-person scramble
Click the button above to register your golf team and pay for putting string, mulligans and raffle tickets!
The Sunnyside Christian School Foundation invites you to golf in our 24th Annual Golf Tournament. All proceeds will go to the SCS Foundation, which helps keep tuition affordable for Sunnyside Christian School students.
- Registration Fee: $280 per team Fee includes: 18 holes of golf, two golf carts, prizes (team and individual), and lunch with pop and water.
- Team Categories: Mens, Womens, Couples and Seniors (55+).
- Dress code: No tank-tops, no cut-offs, and no steel spikes.
- Putting String: Putting string will be sold at the course at $5/foot; limit of 5 feet per team.
- Mulligans: Buy 3 for $15. Limit 3 per golfer.
- Raffle Tickets: $10 each or 6 for $50
Questions? Please contact Laura Eisenga by emailing or calling 509-837-2050.
The success of the SCS Golf Tournament depends largely on the support of our Corporate, Special and Hole Sponsors. We are thankful for the vision and participation of these businesses. We pray that God continues to bless these business as they have been faithful in blessing others. Please visit this link to see a complete list of our sponsors.
We currently offer an online payment option for our sponsors. To pay for your business sponsorship, please click the button below: